The main documentation of the d:swarm data management platform can be found in our GitHub wiki.
You can find there (amongst others):
- a user manual for utilising the d:swarm Back Office UI
- something about different variants for processing larger amounts of data with help of the Task Processing Unit
- installation instructions for setting up d:swarm at your own machine
- a glossary
- our domain model
- something about the (software) architecture of d:swarm
- some background about our generic graph data model
- a little bit of history of d:swarm Back Office UI designs
Don’t hesitate to contact us, if you miss something in the existing documentation or you just can’t find what you are looking for.