Filters can be used for specifying the (complex) conditions of a transformation of a mapping.
Filter Definition Workflow
A prerequisite for creating a filter is a mapping that can be selected in the transformation logic widget (lower middle).
- In order to create a filter, select the mapping for which you want to define a filter rule (1).
- Click on the input attribute path on the left in the transformation logic pipeline (2).
A lightbox will open:
- In the lightbox on the left, a sample recordset lets you test the filter rule you are going to define.
- Click on “add filter” (1) and enter your filter rule in the form next to the sample record.
- As you type (2) your rule is tested with the sample recordset. If there is a match, the respective record is marked red (3).
- Add further filter rules as needed by clicking on “add filter”.
- The rules in one filter set are combined by a logical AND.
- Click on “OK” to save and quit the filter lightbox (5).
Step by Step:
|← Design and Execute Transformations||Graph Data Model →|