In order to define mappings and transformation routines sample data need to be imported to d:swarm.
Use the import function to import sample data:
- Click the tab “Import” (1).
- Click on “Search” or “Choose File” (depending on the browser you use) (2). A dialog box will open.
- Find the file you want to upload (you can upload only one file at a time).
- Note: You can import files of any format. At this stage, however, only CSV and XML configuration options are available. File formats will not be validated.
- Click on “Open” to confirm your choice.
- Choose a telling name for the data resource contained in your file (obligatory) and write a short description (optional) (3).
- Finish the upload process by clicking on “Submit” (4).
Having successfully imported the data resource it will be available in the tab “Data” in the list “Available for configuration”.
Step by Step:
|← Functional Range of the Alpha Release||Select Data for Schema Configuration →|