We have made great progress since our last release in December 2014 that we would like to share with you. Next regular release is scheduled for June 2015 so we have decided to deploy an interim release. Please have a look at http://demo.dswarm.org!
- xml export
- new inbuilt-schemata (PNX, OAI-PMH+MARCXML, OAI-PMH+DC-Elements, OAI-PMH+DC Terms) especially for import
- new inbuilt-schemata (finc solr schema) for target side
- new mapping functions
- mapping to nested attributes
- many backend re-factorings (e.g. established UUIDs as entity identifiers)
- saving a project takes a bit longer but saving is performed successfully (DD-998)
- there is a variety of problems using small screen resolutions (DD-1044)
While we have submerged ourselves into the d:swarm development our friends from Dortmund University Library released the first extension for d:swarm: https://github.com/hagbeck/task-processing-unit-for-dswarm. We are delighted by this contribution, especially as it came as a surprise. Many thanks to Hans-Georg Becker and his team!
Version 0.9 – a simple solution to be used in the production environment @SLUB Dresden will be released in June 2015. Stay tuned!
Pingback: d:swarm – v0.9.1 release | D:SWARM – Datenmanagement-Plattform